I’m not normally a huge fudge eater, but I can’t get enough of this recipe. Not only does it taste GREAT, it’s also good for you and super easy to make (less than 5 minutes) from real ingredients. It’s also gluten free.
You can customize the fudge to your liking (adding your favorite nuts and favorite flavoring). I make mine with peppermint essential oil. It’s the best smelling and tasting peppermint I’ve ever had. You can’t go wrong with it!
Here’s the simple recipe:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (warmed so that it’s liquid)
- 3 drops of peppermint essential oil (or other favorite flavor… I also really like cinnamon and wild orange)
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Trim Shake (or other vanilla protein shake)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I love both almonds and walnuts in mine)
- Just liquefy the coconut oil, stir all the ingredients together and press into a lightly greased 8×8 pan and stick in the fridge to harden.
Slice and enjoy. Without guilt. There’s nothing bad for you in this fudge recipe! Yay!
PS If you don’t have your own pure essential oils, they are easy to get and at a wholesale price. Simply contact us (tab at the bottom of the page) and we’ll help you get yours.