Warning: Not all essential oils are created equal. Please note that many essential oils are not pure enough to use in some of the ways mentioned below. For safety reasons, we recommend pure essential oils that are certified by a third party and guaranteed to be 100% pure, with no chemicals, dilution or additives. If you want to purchase these pure oils contact us (tab at bottom of page).
Digestive oil blend may help with improving digestive function, balancing the digestive system and soothing many digestive ailments.
- Before a road trip, apply one to two drops for a calming aroma.
- Have the Digestive oil blend on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.
- When traveling or trying new foods take Digestive oil blend to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Eases feelings of queasiness.
- Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.
Digestive blend is comprised of these 100% pure essential oils:
May be applied to reflex points on feet and ankles, applied topically to stomach, as a compress on abdomen. As dietary supplement, dilute one drop in 4 oz of water and sip slowly. May also be used as retention enema for ridding colon of parasites and for combating candida. Apply to animal paws for parasites.
Use with caution during pregnancy. Not for use by people with epilepsy.
For more information about DigestZen essential oil blend, read Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils (which is also the source of the above information).
*These statements have not been approved by the FDA.